There has been an ongoing debate among which is the most effective hair grower in the Philippines. With all the hair grower products coming out in the market today, it’s hard to tell unless you try them yourself.
The most common hair grower products in the Philippine market today contains an active called Minoxidil. While there have been those who tried and tested Minoxidil and proved it worked for them, a lot of people have reported various side effects while undergoing treatment. Some of those include burning or irritation of the eye, itching, redness or irritation at the treated area, as well as unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body. You can read more about Minoxidil and it’s side effects on Wikipedia.
Here’s a Youtube video we found that enumerates the side effects of using Minoxidil:
If you want to go with Minoxidil, always exercise caution and consult a specialist once you encounter one or more side effects…and while you’re at it, stop the treatment until you’re cleared by the doctor.
We have always believed that the winner of the most effective hair grower in the Philippines should pass the following criteria:
- Active Ingredients Derived from Nature
– Nothing beats natural when it comes to hair treatment. If active ingredients are derived from plants, it’s a thumbs up for us.
- No Adverse Side Effects
– Seriously. Who wants to experience discomfort while undergoing hair growth treatment? No one…unless you’re a masochist of course.
- Fast Effect
– If you see results on the first month, it’s a great sign. Although there is no overnight cure for baldness and hair loss, you should see immediate effects on the first few weeks.
– We also believe that hair growth products shouldn’t cost an arm and leg. A less expensive product means more people can use it. Thus, the company earns more positive feedback and testimonials (if the product really does what it claims it can do).
- Moneyback Guarantee (Risk Reversal)
– This factor clearly shows the company’s commitment for quality. This puts their money where their mouth is. If a product has a guarantee, it should be effective… or they’d go bankrupt.
We hope this article has helped you decide on which product to choose for the treatment of your hair loss problems. If you have any questions about hair growth and hair loss, you can comment on this article.
P.S. If you are still undecided or you haven’t found a product yet, check our Intense Hair Growth Set. It definitely suits the criteria for the most effective hair grower in the Philippines.